February 1, 2011

trees at arts off main

While in town on Saturday I traded out some artwork at Arts off Main, the great little artist-run gallery where I have a few pieces hanging. They also run a variety of educational programs and if I lived closer I would enjoy dabbling in polymer clay with artist Joan Tayler. In any case, if you are in Vancouver there are a lot of great pieces of reasonably-priced small original art there so do drop by. These tree drawings are now there, framed in shadow-box frames (10" x 10" x 2") with archival white mats and glass for $125 each.


Arts off Main

216 East 28th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. V5V 2M4
Hours: Wed-Sat 11.30-5.30 Sun 11-5

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey a rhodo! it's so wonderfully BC. I especially love all that intense and fun penwork? (coloured pencil?) on the green and red one.

p said...

nice to see and good hearing you have art out there :)

valerie walsh said...

very beautiful pieces! more trees pleeze :)

asperezas said...

the 4 seasons?
:)

Hayden said...

missed this too. I SO love your trees...